TDS provides professional services to help clients optimize efficiencies. From project management to outsourcing, TDS offers knowledgeable professionals to help strengthen records & information management programs (RIM). The TDS team develops intelligent systems to help your organization access information faster, while maintaining compliance with information-related statutes.
- Develop and implement RIM programs
- Staff and manage records department
- Lower information management expenses
- Increase statute compliance
- Reduce physical files footprint to save real estate expenses
- Access latest technologies in back office operations
- Manage records during mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Minimize information management risk
Records services include:
- Consulting and technology assessments
- Organizing and managing on-site physical and digital files
- Digitization of documents to ensure fast and secure access on-site or off-site
- Developing policies utilizing best practices
- Staffing and managing records departments
- Auditing and purging information assets
- Near-Site storage
As new technologies emerge, it is important to properly identify and maintain a compliant RIM program for physical and digital assets. The ease in which information is created today and exchanged electronically can make compliance challenging for highly-regulated environments.
With TDS guidance, records practitioners can use technology tools to maintain the life cycle of records, while reducing risk and costs. Our experienced team works alongside our client’s staff to create order, so you can quickly access your most critical information. The transition to a digital environment will be a smooth and efficient process.
TDS works closely with IT Departments to assist with assessing workflow and policies. Our team implements the technology of your choice and helps ready information for electronic storage. We have a dedicated team of CRMs, IGPs and technologists who are committed to staying on top of developing technologies. TDS assists in navigating a path to a paperlite workplace or we can create processes to manage a hybrid environment of physical and digital records.
We help our clients strengthen their business processes by gaining access to information they need…while reducing overall department spend.
– Dayna Roy, TDS Director of National Operations